Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Alvinisms 467

"Change your thoughts and you change your world."

-Norman Vincent Peale

Did you know: The male praying mantis cannot copulate while its head is attached to its body. The female initiates sex by ripping the male's head off.

Thought of the day: Yesterday I had gripes w/ the Mira Mesa Workshop, today Imma tell you some of the good things. One is that we get free food sometimes, even if I don't eat it all or am killing my arteries, it's still free. Two, it's pretty easy to clean up after and it's really chill. Three, we always get visits from friends and cool people.

Today, Frees and I got a visit from some German guy that wanted some streetwear that can't be found in Germany. After selling him 2 shirts we chatted about what he was doing in SD. He said Germany sucks and that its is always gloomy so he came here to visit so he can enjoy what nice weather is supposed to be like. Then he went on talking about how the beer here is not as good. I asked where he went. He said to Karl Strauss at Pabst Blue Ribbon. PABST BLUE RIBBON!?! I was like, "please don't judge us by Pabst Blue Ribbon!" So I gave him info on Pizza Port and Stone Brewery.

Anyhow, I think we're gonna hit up Stone Brewery this Friday for Vince's going away again party so see ya'll there. Tajima on Wednesday night w/ Edwin and I. And Tajima again on Thursday w/ Free Hugs, Suzette, and I. So holla back if you wanna mack on some dankage. Peace. Love. Faith.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz and 101


Jenny Ly...hahaha! Take your pic! She's is so asian! Hahaha! This is the best game I've even come up with.

Althea aka Free Hugs apparently is really into tacky giraffe vests and microfiche libraries.

Preezy? Why is it Quentin Tarantino's most awkward and scary picture!?!

Preez's name brought up this guy and even though it's not too weird, this guy's last name was Kolen. I'm laughing like a 4th grader.

Suzette's was soo damn funny that I had to stand up and walk around the room.

Now, if you can guess who this is I'll give you 5 bucks. Here's a hint, she'd probably use this pose somewhere. It's Rose.

Photobucket

-60% OFF Selected Shoes!!!

-50% OFF Sweatshirts ( For Mira Mesa - Excluding 10 Deep, Dissizit, In4mation, and Nike... For PQ - Excluding 10 Deep, Crooks, and Nike)

-40% OFF Red Tagged Shoes

-FREE!!! WillysWorkshop Tee with $100 purchase (Excludes Collaboration tees)

-Add'l 10% OFF Clearance Items

-40% OFF ALL LRG Clothing

-40% OFF 3 Sixteen Clothing

-40% OFF King Stampede Clothing


No comments: