Monday, March 24, 2008

Alvinisms 466

"Sin makes its own hell, and goodness its own heaven."

-Mary Baker Eddie

Did you know: I've eaten at Tajima at least once a week for like 3 months now.

Thought of the day: There are two drawbacks to working the Mira Mesa Workshop. One is that the shoe closest is a beast and it's the worst part of the job. Today I had to find a show and it took over 20 minutes to find it. By the time I got it the customer was over it. Damn! We've got to do something about this.

The other drawback is we are right next to L&L's. It's not like a Tajima to me where I eat there all the time but...we are friends w/ all the workers there so end up grubbin. They'll call and ask, "Hey...are you hungry?" In my head, I'm like "NOOO!!!" But who can resist free food, so in comes a small spam and eggs or some musubis. Dang, that meant tonight I had to run and extra lap in my run. Ho hum.

Anyway, that's my gripe. Vince is back from Japan and Toronto for a bit so I'll be trying to figure something out where we can all keep together.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


Hahaha! So I found a new game to play on the internet. I call it, "google someone's name and see what's the funniest picture that shows up on the first page" game. Otherwise known as GSNASWTFPTSUOTFP Game. This is Toe-Knee. Shocking enough it's almost a resemblance.

Who is this you ask? Its the WBZ best dancer and apparently our politician...Mr. KJ himself.

This has to be the funniest of them all! It's our Million Dollar Gap. Mr. Christopher Ocampo! Yeah boy! You're hard as shit! Nice hair.

Now when I did myself, this happy smiling guy came up and it made me laugh and smile so I had to put him on. There was a 3 way tie for mine. He was probably the third.

Nice smirk Alvin! Those are Kimtan ears!

Oh shnaps! I hate to clown on a fellow Filipino but, hahaha! Why do all Alvins have this funny smirk!?! I know what you're thinking though...and he's gonna hate me for this but...It kinda reminds me of elementary school Ollie.

"

No comments: