Thursday, March 20, 2008

Alvinisms 463

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him."

-John Viscount Morley

Did you know: A cockroach will live nine days without it's head, before it starves to death.

Thought of the day: Today I worked the shop w/ Willy and we had this crazy rush of only one family. They just grabbin stuff and droppin cash. Willy and I were like, "okay when is the joke gonna be over?" But for realz, they spent over $500 and a lot of it was sale stuff so they got like 4 bags full of clothes. Good day for us.

Great time for a weekend! This week seriously flew by and now Friday is here and I have no idea what's crackin. But...who the hell cares! Days off are nice and I think I'm gonna spend a little time studying, a little time running, and hopefully a lot of time w/ friends and family.

So I just had a 20 minute conversation w/ my dad about how Kaba got eliminated. He was super adamant about how it was all politics. Here are some exact quotes from my pa.

"If the show lost SQ (yes he even used an abbreviation cuz he watches that much) they would lose the whole East Coast demographic. On top of that if they eliminated Jabbawockeez, they'd lose all credibility."

Haha! It was nice to hear my dad enjoying what I did for 5 years of my life and he was really into it, not to try to relate to me, but because he really liked what he saw. It felt good to have him appreciate more of my life. So vote for your West Coast son to 23882 and putting 2! Peace. Love. Faith.

Not much to say cuz I have to go jogging and study. Peace. Love. Faith.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz and 101


Juli is making fun of me cuz I stand on my shoes when I'm at a bar so I look taller.

Thumbs up for $3 beers!

Okay, now she's gettin down. Whadda!!

These beers were pretty massive. This is the before shot.

This is the after shot! People kept asking us what we had. We told them...Coors light! Duh! We were the most popular cats in the bar!

Hmm...apparently my tongue didn't turn green but maybe something else did....mwahahaha.

Silly girls on a silly night. I'm not a silly girl.

This is Juli's "Shit, should I order another beer? It's only Monday!?!" face.

This is my "uhhh...only if it turns your insides green!" face.

This is Laurel's "I love when guys buy me drinks" face. Lucky!

Hahaha! My shit turned green the next day and I had to show Fatch and Frees! Come the 4th of July Imma turn it blue!!! How cool! Show your friends!!!

No comments: