Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Alvinisms 462

"We have learned to fly the air like birds and swim the sea like fish, but we have not learned the simple art of living together as brothers. "

-Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

Did you know: If you fart consistently for 6 years and 9 months, enough gas is produced to create the energy of an atomic bomb.

Thought of the day: Oh man oh man. So 6 of us went to mack down at Pizza Port and TK of course encourages everyone to get the mondo-size of everything. We ended feeling bloated and greasy...but! We all were having a blast singing songs, making faces, and showing our unusual talents. Rhoda (Roads), Josephine (Jojobean), Jenny (random birthday buddy), Suzette (Susett), Toe-knee (TK), and I (Alvinism) were in the middle of a jam packed restaurant bar in the middle of a 25 cent wing and cheese stick night. Good times my friends.

I still got lots of pictures to post so keep checking my friends. It's late again and I'm tired so I'll let the pictures do the talking...again. Peace. Love. Faith.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz and 101


Ah yes, our infamous post-Tajima picture in front of Adult Emporium. What was gonna be a quiet alone dinner turned into a welcome back party of 12! Pictured: George, Edwin, Vince, Laguna, Alvinism, Frees, Cile, MC, TJ, Tristan, and Eric. Not pictured...Ross cuz he was taking a shit inside Adult Emporium...SURE ROSS!


My niece can make faces on command now.

I think she gets it from my side of the family.

Yup...for sure.

How can you not love this face?

"What the hell are you looking at" face

So when I got the the MM shop I usually do one thing everytime. And that's fix the shoe closet. Well, apparently someone went in and made my life hell.

It's not very cozy in a 3' x 4' area crammed w/ shoes to the ceiling.

But, that's what I get paid to do. It sure beats mowing lawns and scooping poop!

My coworkers at TGPM are fun times and they even got me a shirt so we could all matchy match. Introducing: Clapneck, Juelz, Alvinism, and Alabama Slamma. More pictures next Alvinism. Holla!


No comments: