Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Alvinisms 458

"I’m not going to die because I failed as someone else. I’m going to succeed as myself."

-Margaret Cho

Did you know: When the hydrogen atoms at the core of a protostar are squeezed at high enough temperatures and pressures, they fuse together to create new helium atoms; called stellar nucleosynthesis. (Soooo...when my kids hit the 2nd/3rd grade in Montessori they should be around this level....WTF!?!)

Thought of the day: What a nice and productive day I've had. Here's the rundown a good humpday.

-School was awesome to start of with.

-Second when I got home I finished cleaning out my closet by changing all my hangers to matching ones! (Its nothing big but it looks much cleaner and it feels good).

-Then I went jogging farther than I ever had.

-Shaved my head.

-Then I went the Mira Mesa Workshop to say wassup to JR and Willy and drop off a key.

-Next I studied at Barnes & Noble Mira Mesa until my computer died. Well you think thats it!?!

-Stopped by the basketball games at AIU (haven't watched in months)and hung out a bit.

-Hella productive day didn't end there cuz I went to Tajima by myself to have a chill dinner but Edwin ended up staying there from a previous dinner and hung out w/ me. Good times w/ my preschool best friend.

-Now I'm back home, studying again, writing a blog, and just being happy.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz and 101


101, is the apartment we lived at. Then we got kicked out. The next apartment was strangely numbered 101 also! James and Ray were additions to the 101 crew later. We were all once really skinny. Then we partied till the wheels fell off, graduated, ate w/ no exercise, and now trying not to be beyond the glory. That's our story in a nutshell. Yes, I sewed my own tie and cuffs. Mommy taught me how to outdo Martha Stewart.

No comments: