Sunday, March 16, 2008

Alvinisms 459

"One joy scatters a hundred griefs."

-Chinese Proverb

Did you know: I used to have a disease in my left knee. It was called "Osgood Slaughter Disease".

Thought of the day: Oh shnaps what a weekend it was. It all started Thursday night because Preez and I were going to be up in L.A. for a "Train Day" on Friday so we had to drive a car up there to leave it there. But we were early so we drove around town looking for scratchers and ended up drinking beers in her car before the train. When we got back we decided to have a late dinner at the place called "Pizza Port". Oh shnaps the place is dope. The vibe is awesome, the "beer buddies" are even better. And if you love beer this small place has is own brewery and really makes some of its own impressive beers. Let's go! Its not far.

It was supposed to be a train day, but we ended up having a train night from Anaheim back to Solana Beach. I don't know why we made these faces.

These are beer buddies. They are better than pizza to me cuz its basically garlic bread w/ a grip of cheese. Oh man, someone please tell me they wanna eat and grab some beers!

Pizza Vallarta was dope too! Though the crust looks big, its friggin awesome! Add some ranch, you've got the perfect recipe.

Friday was a day that most people don't get to do. Preez and I rode a train on the way up to Anaheim and got to see the beach, cliffs, city, and other things people don't normally see. But I'll let the pictures do the talking.

This is Preez's current favorite pastime. Scratching. If you look closely, I was one away from $12,000; but I bet there are thousands of these close calls. Damn them for giving us false hope!

I love the train! You can stand, walk, stretch, talk, eat, and drink! Yes! You can buy and drink beer on the train; I've seen guys pick up girls on the train.

The daytime train is so nice and fun! We almost missed it and we had to sprint to the station from my truck! It reminds me of when Josephine and I went deep sea fishing and I sprinted half a mile to catch the boat!

Garlic bread, and garlic butter shrimp w/ spices. Dankage!

Cajun Shrimp: Shrimp sautéed in our hot and spicy Cajun butter sauce that you can sop up with a helping of garlic bread.

I ordered a Chipotle Parmesan Shrimp dish w/ rice and tortilla shreds. Oh and the best garlic bread ever! Two of them! My order was new so it's not on their website, but you can imagine the flavor!
Preezy's dish had the tastiest shrimp. I miss eating w/ no hesitation to fat or money. It was a wonderful day.

Shrimp New Orleans An authentic spicy recipe from our staff in the French Quarter featuring lots of shrimp sautéed in butter, garlic, and spices with jasmine rice.

Yup, you guessed it, we ate at Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. in Long Beach. Forrest Gump is one of my favorite movies so I've always wanted to eat here and it was totally worth it. Lots of movie memorabilia all over the place.

I'll have more pictures in the next Alvinism, I don't want one overloaded one and a bunch of crappy ones so keep checking yo shit for some new shit! Peace. Love. Faith.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz and 101


I got more credit on my credit card so I chose to give myself a gift. Since I've been running I've been thinking of random things to keep my head from being tired like: being an action hero or what if I won a million bucks. Well now I have another iPod to jam to while jogging! Yippee! (BTW, its working! Jogging and the iPod)

Saturday work w/ Ojay and JR turned into Home Improvement, Workshop style. We made the shop look nicer, free up some space, utilize more hangers, and made it easier to shop! Its working too! More people are buying!

One of my pet peeves of the shop is when people don't put the shirt back at least where the size goes. I don't care if you toss it there, don't mess up the sizes please. I feel like I've been helpful at the shop lately. Happy boy.

I got this message from myspace saying I had to delete a photo. It was pretty funny when I got it.

Here's the award-winning picture! Candy cane poop!




No comments: