Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Alvinisms 457

"When we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall into mutually satisfying weirdness - and call it love - true love."

-Dunno but Frees sent me this one. (If you don't know who "Free Hugs or Frees" is, its Althea, I just don't know how to call her by her real name anymore.)

Did you know: If you put a lobster under cold water...it will DIE!!! And it won't taste as good. (Thanks Jojobean!)

Thought of the day: Girl talk is the funniest. So I worked w/ Frees today but Cile and Jojobean stopped by and I was there. Little ol Alvino just sitting, listening and chiming in when I could. I like to hear other sides of stories and to see how people feel and interpret things. It was so funny to hear girls talk about so many subjects and for me to drop my thoughts on a few. Good times and the shop for sure; but the best part was that Jojo brought Frees and I sandwiches from 4.0 Deli and they were so damn good! Oh man, next to eating at Tajima, Frees and I absolutely love this place. See the pics below for what we had. Oh my God I want more right now.

Anyhow, after work I went to Cheers to meet up w/ George, Chris, Jojobean, Michelle, and Ojay for some beers. Going 5-2 in pool isn't bad, especially if one was off a scratch but whatever. It was a great time w/ friends but the kicker is afterwards George, Chris and I ate at Carl's Jr. and that's where the fun begins.

So I used to eat a lot. Imagine a 5'3" or 5'4" dude eating a carne asada burrito, 5 rolled tacos, and carne asada fries. Or how about this. Imagine that same dude eating 23 tacos in Tijuana. Or how bout that same dude eating a 10 x 10 at In N Out and 2 Double Doubles and fries. Yeah well I've done it all. And now Chris challenged me to what I think is my biggest challenge yet. I have to eat number 1-6, 13-17 and a $6 burger w/in 12 hours next Saturday and I want to know if ya'll think I should do it. If you do, I want ya'll to be there for the occasion. It's seriously a grip of food and really bad for me so wassup? I can back out if I want and I have a week to train so holla at yo boy if you think I'm in over my head on this one. Peace. Love. Faith.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz and 101


Frees got this one and it was serious. Oh shnaps, this and the Fizzle are my favs so far. Its the Andeli: The house favorite, with grilled chicken or roast beef on turkey, melted Swiss, thousand island dressing topped with our amazing homemade cole slaw. I not a big fan of cole slaw but its friggin delicious and great compliment to a sandwich.

I had the In Yo Face Sucka (yes that really is the name). It wa really tasty and the meats were sooooo, I dunno. I just want another one: Ham, genoa salami, pepperoni, melted provolone, marinated onions, pepperonicis, grated parm cheese oregano, oil and vinegar, pesto dressing, lettuce and tomatoes on a toasted sub.
Jojobeand had "The Godfather". I almost got this but figured I'd order it later anyhow so I didn't. I reminded me of pizza but it was 120% amazing. “The Godfather” San Diego’s favorite and a sandwich you can’t refuse! Our homemade roasted turkey breast heated with a touch of roasted red peppers, melted provolone cheese, our zesty pesto dressing, mayo, lettuce, and tomato on a toasted sub.

Thank you Jojobean for treating us out to the best mead we've ever eaten at the shop! My favorites at 4.0 Deli are the Fizzle and the Andeli. I've had 2 others but these are tops. Oh yeah, on Thursday, Frees and I are hitting up Tajima if you wanna eat some dankage food yo! Then I gotta drive up to Fulltown for the train! Tell you later about it! This is a great day, week, month and I know I'm gonna have a great year. Thank you friends. Love you all. Peace. Love. Faith.

No comments: