Monday, March 10, 2008

Alvinisms 456

"If you smile when no one else is around, you really mean it."

-Andy Rooney

Did you know: Too lazy to look one up. Did you know I have OCD?

Thought of the day: Man, its been a wild few days and I love it! I love my friends, I love my family, I'm just so happy! Spending time w/ family, hanging out w/ friends, work is really good. What more can I ask for!?!

So Monday night was a blast cuz we went to Dave and Buster's for Jenny's 25th bday and a lot of the friends came out, drank, played and just had an all around good time. I described to Althea as one of those nights were everyone just hugs everyone everytime you see someone. Yeah, love was just flowing and it felt like it was old times. I'm too sleepy to make any comments so I'll just leave it at that. Good night my friends. Have a great week and don't forget to live the GOOD LIFE! Peace. Love. Faith.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz and 101


Edwin couldn't get in because his license expired. So....Now that I'm 25 I can sponsor people to get in! I felt like his kuya and an old man! Best friends forever homie! Hahahaha!

No comments: