Thursday, February 28, 2008

Alvinisms 447

"An optimist is the human personification of spring."

-Susan J. Bissonette

Did you know: Everyone in my family starts w/ the letter A: Alvin, Alan, Arturo, and Adela.

Thought of the day: Oh what a nice change of pace it has been. I took my parents out to dinner Thursday night just because. I mean, they never treat themselves out, so I chose to do so. Where else did I take them? Yup, Tajima; and they loved it. We ate karaage, beef takaki, small miso ramen thin cut noodles and an extra egg, ginger pork, and grilled miso ramen. Yum-O and I ate a little of everything!

After eating w/ the fam, they dropped me off at my car at the shop but I didn't go home. I hit up Cheers to meet up Rhoda, Ojay, George, Chris, Josephine, April, and Ollie for some beer, basketball, music and a good time.

Speaking of my quote of the day, I guess that means that the next three months of my life will really be a blast cuz ya'll know I'm Mr. Optimism and I sure could use some things to swing my way. I told you these quotes are really meant for me!

The only bad news right now is that my computer is down so I'm forced to use my family's PC, so confusing! So sorry but there might not be an update for say...24 hours? J/K. Have a good one my friends. Peace. Love. Faith.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz and 101

No comments: