Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Alvinisms 446

"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in getting up every time we do. "

-Confucious

Did you know: A sneeze travels out your mouth at over 100 m.p.h.

Thought of the day: Ah yes we hit the famous Tajima once again on Wednesday. Don't know what it is about the place man. Maybe they put crack in the noodles but I just can't get enough.

I like the quotes I've been finding lately they seem to mean a lot to what's going on in my life. Now I've had my fair share of let downs, shot downs, disappointments, horror stories and so much more. But you know what? That's what makes me, me. I got tons of stories, tons of lessons, and still tons more to learn. And I look forward to all of it. Nize. Optimism kills.

Shooting w/ my new camera isn't as easy as I thought it would be. For example, after Tajima we took pictures at our normal spot...Adult Emporium. I'm straying away from auto pics so we took a bunch out there and we ended up getting kicked out the parking lot! Ha! Oh man good times w/ the Al's and Ross.


Spring is coming cuz you can wear shorts at night now! Allan is sooo seriouso!

Yesterday Preez and I were chatting and we got stuck looking up reviews on our favorite restaurants and places like Tajima, Niban, etc. Well, I looked Willys Workshop and we got one review! Check it out here

WORKSHOP REVIEW

Seriously though, drop your thoughts on the shop yo! Pictures to come tomorrow. Peace. Love. Faith.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz

No comments: