Sunday, March 02, 2008

Alvinisms 448

Panic in Alvinland right now cuz my Macbook currently is not working and I have an assignment due in about 2 weeks that I've been working on for about 2 months. So...this sucks. Using my parent's PC is not that fun and I forgot all my tabs of what I need to check. Bleh, hopefully the geniuses can figure it out tomorrow. Thanks Edwin for taking it.

This weekend was pretty ill. Friday after work I got to see Elainne's new house! All on her own! My best is a damn grown up! But yeah, we ate at Cheeburger Cheeburger and then chilled out until the parents came back w/ my truck so I could go up to LA/Burbank. Proud of you Lai.

I went up to Burbank and chilled w/ the old college friends and had some drinks in Hollywood but we didn't see the dirty dogs! That's the only good thing about LA, the bacon wrapped hot dogs after the club! Shit! Ho hum.

Saturday was dope too cuz I got to see even more friends and then made the drive home to SD to celebrate my best friends birthday. UFC fight, sex toys w/ Katie Morgan, beer, camera talk and a bunch of homies made it a great night. Josephine made some damn amazing desserts! I have pics but I can't upload them cuz I'm on Eddie's comp right now. Sorry, till next time friends. Promise I got a bunch of photos for ya'll. Peace. Love. Faith.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz and 101

No comments: