Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Alvinisms 445

"Better shun the bait, than struggle in the snare. "

-John Dryden (1631 - 1700)

Did you know: Q is the only letter in the alphabet that does not appear in the name of any of the United States

Thought of the day: DAYAM! I love the quote of the day. Even though it is simple, it sure makes a lot of sense. Don't wanna get stuck in nothing, and sometimes that snare can be in your own mind, and those are the worst! So, you just shun the bait like it says.

Wednesday is Tajima day so if you wanna join us for the best Japanese food and a welcome home party hit me up! Join the Al! (Allan, Althea, Alvin) Yes we are automatically counting the New Yorkers in, so I better see you all there! J/K. But yeah, come eat and if you New Yorkers want, please feel free to join.

Googling yourself or in my case "alvinisms" came up w/ some more weird results. Like my blog on other peoples blogs or on the epicentre site type thingie. Whatever. My last post I talked about the crazy number of hits so I wanna try an experiment. I'm gonna put a picture of Tera Patrick and see if people just google her name and end up at my blog. Just to see.


No I'm not gonna put up a nudie pic you perv!

So the friends are back from New York and I couldn't be happier. You know the quote, "when it rains, it pours" Yeah, well it poured a lot of shit near my house: broken hearts, fractured necks, and death. So the arrival of my friends couldn't have been better. One thing that got me through the past week was the thought that things only get easier w/ time. And you know what, it did. Even while they were gone I found my smile again. And now that they'll be back I'll be able to smile more often, genuinely, and just be whole lot happier. I'm super excited for life. And that in itself gets me more excited! Peace. Love. Faith.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


Oh my God, hahahaha! I googled my name for shits and giggles yesterday and this is the only picture that came up. Its from my first year of college and my first year dancing.


Here's some pictures from the WBZ invasion to Osaka. Here I am hiding in a locker at Himeji Castle.

Why do they put the small guy in the middle geez.

We also hit up a bar that served Absynthe. That shit is illegal here in United States. It makes you hallucinate and stuff.



Ron and I dicking around in front of the castle. Yes we were drunk. Yes I know I got lazy on rotating the pictures. Sorry. I'm too excited to play w/ my SLR!

No comments: