Sunday, February 24, 2008

Alvinisms 443

"Do not protect yourself by a fence, but rather by your friends."

-Czech Proverb

Did you know: There are 18 different animal shapes in the Animal Crackers cookie zoo!

Thought of the day: Man, the lyrics from the Beatles song "Getting Better" keep running through my head. I know the song is about something else but the part of the chorus that says:

I've got to admit it's getting better
A little better all the time

really hits me and that's how I've been feeling. I'm getting a lot closer to my parents, I'm out how close knit our group of friends really are and how reliable they are, I'm letting go of different things and learning new things. Yeah, just a lot going on in my life and for sure things are getting better. Thank you for putting up w/ my rants and emo stuff for the past few days, I've been in a rut but here I am now well....getting better! Hooray for living, loving, and learning!

One thing I'm really looking forward to is Egypt and guess what Frees fortune said: "you long to see the great pyramids in egypt" Ha! No joke! I can't believe that my most mindblowing and amazing experience is going to happened this year.

One of the Stealth Bombers that costs 1.2 BILLION DOLLARS!!! crashed in Guam. Not only is the price crazy, but the fact that we have 21 of them is too! They are made by Preez's company Northrup Grumman. That's about 25 BILLION DOLLARS!!! on just those planes! Dang, I bet the janitor there makes more money that half of us. Mwahaha! But he doesn't get a hundred hugs a week from the most pure, genuine, innocent, and adorable kids! One up son!

Oh by the way. Willy's Workshop is having some crazy sales right now so come and check out the gear, say wassup to us, and save some mad cash son!

-50% OFF Sweatshirts ( For Mira Mesa - Excluding 10 Deep, Dissizit, In4mation, Nike, and Womens)

-40% OFF Red Tagged Shoes

-40% OFF Green Apple Tree Clothing

-Free WillysWorkshop Tee with $100 purchase (Excludes Collaboration tees)

-Add'l 10% OFF Clearance Items

-40% OFF ALL LRG Clothing

This is from yesterday's Alvinism and I just thought it was worth reposting so that people that didn't read it can get a chance to see my thoughts on what I've learned:

Living is something I'm doing right now and you've got to always appreciate life. Even in times of sadness you've got to see that life is fucking beautiful and you can't waste it. Living is right now.

Loving is something we need to do to everyone, to everything, all the time. You all know I'm full of love and I give love all the time and thank you for showing that same feeling back.

Learning is something we know and still can learn to do. I thought I knew everything about gaining knowledge, information and wisdom; but that was me being naive. Sometimes you've gotta step back see what's really going on. Sometimes you've gotta step up and take a good look.

Random thought of the day: Do dogs have pubes? I mean, they are covered in hair, where does is start? Oh, and this was a really spastic and off the wall Alvinism huh? I think I covered like 5 topics.

Peace. Love. Faith.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


This is JR's dog Magoo. He looks well....magoo.

We packed 9 into Rolondo's van. 1 girl 8 dudes. Just the way TJ likes it, just look at his face!

TJ got totally caught peeing. The funny thing is that he got caught stepping in his own piss! Nasty!

I pulled this sticker off a sign and started putting it on the homies and taking pictures. I got Freddy first.

Instead of paint of his jacket, Neill got a sticker.

Fatch's new sweater still has its tag...oh wait! It's the sticker!

TJ was the last victim before I got caught and everyone was on guard.

Some of us just chilling before we got in. Oh yeah we went to U-31, pretty chill place. TJ wins the "Time of my Life" award for the night.

Four dudes w/ adios'. Thanks for the drink MC!

Fatch was holding MC's bag, he tried to cover it up w/ his sweater! Not!

MC was a dancing machine.

So was TJ apparently. And no JR and I are not holding hands. Click on the picture and you'll see that they're just in front of each other. Why is TJ dancing like that anyway!?! I swear it's not just for the camera.

Watch out Alavaros, Rodrigos, and Cotijas. This place seriously served up the dankest meat in any of my burritos. I might not come here that often but if I do, this place is a must.

This picture isn't that strange. But if you look to the left, you'll a black dude creepin in the picture and putting his Supra shoe in the middle.

Ohhhh shhhnappppps! I've got to find a way to infuse Japanese food and Mexican food. Carne asada ramen? Noodle burrito? I guess they're just apples and oranges.

TJ really thought he could do 100 push ups straight. I'm doing 100 a day 25 x 4 sets but not straight. He's crazy.

See, I told you he was crazy. He did a handstand down the whole sidewalk.

This is what we got back to when we arrived at Cheers. Two dudes throwing up together standing next to their trucks. Ha!

I crashed at Fatch's cuz I was too blitzed to get home. Nice pantoolog outfit.

No comments: