Friday, February 22, 2008

Alvinisms 441

"We are made to persist. That's how we find out who we are. "

-Tobias Wolff

Did you know: If you sneeze too hard, you can fracture a rib. If you try to suppress a sneeze, you can rupture a blood vessel in your head or neck and die.

Thought of the day: So the weekend has come and its bittersweet. Though I love the break from work, I'm also left w/ time to kill which I'm going to use to being productive and having fun. Gots to keep my mind busy, but I'm slowly growing used to things the way they are and I'm finding my smile again. Yeah. For sure.

Well you know what? It Saturday morning and just like my quote said, I've got to persist and that's what I'm doing and I'm doing well. Thank you to all my friends who've said their thought or have just said hello. I really appreciate each and every friendship I come across. And you know what? Like it it says in the first paragraph, I've found a smile in here and I know there are so many more.

To the NY crew, I really do miss you and can't wait for ya'll to come back. But enjoy it out there and bring me back a giraffe! Peace. Love. Faith.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


This picture was from National Geographic and I always thought it was freaking cool.

This is one of my all time favorite pics. It's me and Chris at Scripps early college years. I like it cuz of the light and it's just from a disposable camera. Not only is there a kid fishing but also a dude wiping out in the background. I think its about time for a return to the water for me this summer. Surf's up bros.

And yes, I will always have random photos. If you are a Star Wars buff the this R2D2 beanie is must buy for you. No it will not give you the capability to fly an aircraft of the future.

Wall-e looks like a cool movie to watch and no this isn't a toy. It's actually a Gamecube mod. Sugoi!

Nice pitcher of beer at where?

According to the food it's Tajima of course!!! Neill, Fatch, and I last second chose to get some grub after watching "Be Kind Rewind". That movies is really good, awesome effects and funny peeps. I recommend it.

I spy a Rose look alike. Mwahahaha for pretend photos of your friends. Sorry no photo at Adult Emporium because there was a cop in front of it.


No comments: