Thursday, February 21, 2008

Alvinisms 440

No real quotes or facts. Thursday has been a pretty good day given my past few days have been shitty.

The kids at work were nicer than usual. I guess since cuz I told them I was sick and went home early on Wednesday, everyone at the school gave me a hug and told me they loved me. Some kids even made me cards! It felt really nice. I've always had a lot of love to give. I'm glad I get to share it w/ the future of the world.

Fun day at the shop w/ Chad. We got a lot done and um yeah we goofed around a little too. See pictures below.

I finished a one of my books for my Montessori Head Teacher Training. Last time I only finished 25 questions w/ 2 weeks to go. Now I have over 175 done w/ a month to go.

Tajima w/ Wilfredo is always amazing. Well, I could've eaten here by myself and would have said it was amazing anyway. But w/ JR its even better.


Miso Ramen w/ an extra egg!!! Oh my!

And split some karaage. Best meal of the day...it was my only meal! I had grapes for lunch and nothing else!

Fatch is one of my best friends forever. Thanks for joining me buddy!

And the new tradition of taking a picture in front of Adult Emporium. I should have over 15 pictures but this is the first one that I actually saved.

Got a book in the mail that I ordered and I can't wait to read it. But due to my work I have to do I'll probably get around to it in 2 months.


This kid said stuff like, "by the age of 15 I've killed over 20 people." What the!?!

Also I DVR Conan O'Brien and it turns out that Jake Shimubukuro was on it. You might recognize him as the "While My Guitar Gently Weeps" on the ukelele guy. Well here he is on the greatest talk show still making weird faces.


You really should watch it. Conan has been on for years and he said that this was one of his all time favorite performances.

Oh and did I tell you I order my new Canon Rebel XTI? Yup, nothing say you're gonna be okay like spending over half a G. Can't wait cuz I'll be needed this to shoot some dope photos. Of what you say?


Another dope part of the day is I finally got in contact w/ an old friend about Egypt. Oh what!?! Egypt!?! Yes man, I am going to Egypt and taking some friends along w/ me.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


So I'm planning on going w/ Vince and some others in December after Xmas.

But if Vince can't make it. I'm gonna go whenever it is best.

Anyone else seriously wanna go?


So I tried the new look that a lot of the kids like: tight pants. My thighs aren't big cuz I'm fat. It's cuz I can (or used to be able to) squat over 315 pounds.

The pants were so tight, I couldn't even lift them up that high.

Then I chose to do the full thing. Dressing up is fun. Remember how I said I was blowing up? Now my tummy shrinking too! Eating smaller portions, eating less, and running 1.5-2 miles 5 at least 5 days a week. 6 pack here I come!

No comments: