Saturday, January 12, 2008

Alvinisms 409

"Welcome to the goodlife"

-Kanye West

Did you know: Xbox sent me my replacement Xbox but since my power supply malfunctioned too I had to get that replaced as well. It's gonna take my power supply 2-3 weeks to get here so I have new Xbox that is useless. I do not recommend this console anymore to anyone. GO PS3! Even though I don't have one!

Thought of the day: In relevance to the quote of the day I believe that is my and a lot of people's motto for 2008. I've already started this year off better than many in the past and I have so much more planned for the year.

The year 2006 was the year of "Wildboyz Blowin Up!" and that was the year we started making shirts and had a site (www.wbz4life.com RIP) and we just all went bananas that year.

Last year was year of big change and I don't really have motto for it but it makes me think of one of my old quotes from my 400th Alvinism (click on the link to jump to it) which was "There are years that ask questions and years that answer." Not sure what 2007 was because there was a whole lot of both but this year I know there are going to be a lot of answers.

I gotta thank Mr. Chris Montoya for helping learn the html code for linking pages so you can click it instead of copying and pasting whatever I type. Thanks bud, hope you read this one and have a safe trip to the Philippines.

Anyhow, Friday night was an awesome night and I'll get more into it the next Alvinism because this one is wordy enough and I don't have any pictures. All I can say is that Ollie and I took the breathalizer test and we both failed. Uh oh!!! Peace. Love. Faith.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


Hope to see ya'll tonight at 7!


Here are my bets!

www.radisrad.com
www.alvinisms.blogspot.com
www.wbz4life.com
www.mavyn.com
www.willysantos.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: