Saturday, January 12, 2008

Alvinisms 410

"Never grow a wishbone where your backbone ought to be."

-Cynthia Paddleford

Did you know: Dirty snow melts faster than white snow because it's darker and absorbs more heat.

Thought of the day: Big things poppin for the 2008! First off is the Chargers win!!! Oh man, I'm sure you've read and heard enough of it so i won't go to far into it. I'll let the pictures do the talking.


Here we go!!! Lets go BOLTS! Beat the Faketriots!

Darren Sproles is like my size!!! Imma start training!

We beat the Superbowl Champs twice this year. They musta hits some real deep lows.

Oh yeah, I have my Xbox back in effect and while it is working Imma reap the benefits and play as much Call of Duty 4 online as I can. I missed gaming sooo much!!! Peace. Love. Faith.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


The legal limit is .08, sooo I guess I wasn't driving.

Ha! No Ollie did not blow a .51, because if he did he probably would be in a hospital or casket. It's just measuring it now.

Ah, there we go .09 is what he blew. Good one my friend!

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz

www.willysantos.com
www.wbz4life.com
www.radisrad.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: