Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Alvinisms 406

"When the world gives up, hope whispers try one more time."

-Gina the Latina on 9.33 in the Morning

Did you know: Slash from Guns N' Roses got his name because one day he was at his friends Seymour's house and Seymour said, "Hey Slash? Where ya goin?" Seymour said it cuz Saul Hudson could not keep still.



Thought of the day: So many things are "under the circumstances" for example I promised myself not to eat out so much and save cash but who can resist Tajima!?! I seriously eat there whenever I get the chance. One time I went there by myself in the afternoon and then again in the evening w/ Free Hugs and Allan I think. I lack self control. CLICK HERE TO SEE DELICIOUS! But tonight we went w/ my second favorite tied w/ Sushiya (now called Sushihana) and we at Niban. Still delicious! The lack of ramen is made up in cheap prices, great sushi and the best happy hour.

See you all at the RAD art show this Saturday at 7 p.m. at Its A Grind next to Westview High. Peace. Love. Faith.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


So as if ghetto blasters weren't nostagically cool enough, this one plays your ipod.

By the original ghetto blaster company Lasonic.

It also is an alarm clock and can put your ipod to sleep and it charges it as well.

You can use AC power or batteries. Either way, I gotta cop me one of these.



This baby and boy are soo frickin funny. The kid lets him bit him. And the baby laughs at his pain. And they have British accents! Ha!


This is why I'm always gonna be sketchy about cats.

www.radisrad.com
www.alvinisms.blogspot.com
www.mavyn.com
www.willysantos.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: