Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Alvinisms 407

"I don't need anyone to rectify my existence. The most profound relationship we will ever have is the one w/ ourselves."

-Shirley Maclaine

Did you know: I think I have the oldest car out of the Wildboyz. I still have manual windows.

Thought of the day: You know that "on top of the world" or "walking on water" feeling? Yeah, I got that. I just had one of those days where things just go your way and nothing can stop you. Aside from getting all green lights on the way home and eating a delicious dinner at Nugent's Fish and Seafood off Scripps Poway Parkway. Thanks to my bosses at the Growing Place I ate a Center Cut Top Sirloin steak (the best steak I've eaten other than the obvious Kobe Beef, Ruth's Chris or Donovan's) w/ cheesy mashed potatoes, rice pilaf, and and appetizer of Creole Shrimp!!! Oh my goodfoot it was bomb dot james bond dot com. So good. Preez got the Day Boat Ocean Scallops and the sauce was incredible and the scallops were so tender! Yum-O!!! You probably would never eat there cuz it's a funny restaurant next to a gas station and a Wendy's but it's dope!



Anyhoo, just wanted to show you some of Randy's (RAD) artwork to entice you to go to the artshow this Saturday. See you there my friends. Peace. Love. Faith.











-Alvinism of the Wildboyz

www.radisrad.com
www.alvinisms.blogspot.com
www.willysantos.com
www.mavyn.com
www.wbz4life.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: