Saturday, December 22, 2007

Alvinisms 392

"It's easier to put on slippers than to carpet the whole world."

-Al Franken

Did you know: A U.S. backed government study found that pigs can become alcoholics.

Thought of the day: Wildboyz Christmas paaaaarrrtttaaayyy tonight!!! This year Im kinda bummed cuz I wasn't involved in the Xmas video (watch last years at www.fatcholibre.com) because I've been worn out by the year, month, and week. But no matter what this is the the second event I look forward to each year next to the Santos Anniversary Party. Hooray for two week vacations! Peace. Love. Faith.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


Okay, next time I wont be lazy and I'll rotate the pictures. Sorry. Ollie works out like 4 times a week.

Preez can hang w/ the big boys of the mountain.

Free Hugs is gonna be really good at snowboarding. She was super sore the next day. Ha!

Trailmaster Steve somehow lead us through an expert course the second day. Im not talking about double black diamonds. I'm talking backcountry rocks and logs.

Haha. I'm not sure if this picture is taken after we boarded and he's sore or if he's just sleepy.

www.alvinisms.blogspot.com
www.willysantos.com
www.wbz4life.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: