Sunday, December 23, 2007

Alvinisms 393

"Only me knows what this is!"

-I said this when I received my chess timer from my Secret Santa. Thanks Stank!

Did you know: This has been by far one of the best birthdays and Christmas' I've ever had!

Thought of the day: Oh man, just got home from Ollie's at like 1:30 in the afternoon after a night of dirty cookies and beer. Don't remember much but remember that I gad a blast for the part that I was awake. Pretty sure everyone else did too judging by how many people were throwing up, at least 5. My Secret Santa was Christine aka Stank and she hooked it up! Thanks mama! She bought me a chess timer, which of course only I would appreciate, and a bunch of other stuff that was on my list! And to top it off, she gave me Tajima money (only for use at Tajima) cuz she knows its my favy favorites! Thanks Stankers for being and awesome friend and Secret Santa. More pictures to come from the party so we'll continue w/ more Mammoth shots. Peace. Love. Faith.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz

26

Want to be a x-ray technician?

Evan sent me this site and I took it as if it were a life or death situation. How did you do? I seriously wanna know. Ha!


Cal was all smiles before the trip started...6 hours later he was sore and worn out.

Erwin can rip and shred. And then rip and rip and get ripped.

Rhoda is bilingual. Oh my God Friday night was Espanol night.

Her partner in Espanol crime was Jojobean aka Dukes.

Our car ride. I drive up then Preez. Kimtan drives down then Ollie. We had a system.

This ride musta been all gossip and singing. Three girls and then Steve.

This bearbrick has Elvis' shape too.

This is one sharpener that I can't have in my classroom.

I could've used this in Mammoth. Snowballs can be hard to make man!

www.alvinisms.blogspot.com
www.mavyn.com
www.willysantos.com
www.wbz4life.com
www.mavyn.com

No comments: