Monday, December 17, 2007

Alvinisms 391

"I LOOOOOVVVEE YOOOUUUUUU GUYS!!!"

-Alvin Benavidez (on my last run of the first snowboarding day I passed up everyone and proclaimed how happy I was)

Did you know: Oh man, I have not blogged in over a week. One reason being I was boarding in Mammoth and now I've just been lazy and been trying to sort out the 3 gigs of pictures.

Thought of the day: Damn, I've been so lazy. I figure instead of erasing ones I don't like and trying to put all the photos in order of days and which ones are nice Imma just post whatever is in whatever folder of who's camera on what day or whatever. Slowly and surely you'll see most of the best shots from Mammoth. I give up. Ah! Peace. Love. Faith.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


The fireplace was on almost 24 hours. And I spy 3 Naruto figures on the TV.

I love 2 story log cabins!

Full stocked and beautiful kitchen. Preezy not included.

On the 5 minute trip to the main lodge of Mammoth. Its nice to wake up and just board instead of waking up and driving and the boarding all day then having to take the same trip home.

Time to board!

www.wbz4life.com
www.alvinisms.blogspot.com
www.willysantos.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: