Saturday, December 08, 2007

Alvinisms 390

"Happy Birthday Mr. Alvin!"

-All my students at The Growing Place

Did you know: 25 years and a day ago, I was inside the womb.

Thought of the day: The best birthday ever! Man, this week couldn't have been better. Oh shnap! We got this weekend at Mammoth for 3 nights and 4 days to enjoy! Let me give you the run down of how this wonderful birthday unfolded.

All last week I busted my ass finishing my Montessori training, finishing up over 1000 pages read, answering over 500 questions, typing 56 pages of work. I've never felt so accomplished in my life. On Monday, I sent it in and celebrated w/ a feast! First was a Chipotle Bleu Cheese Bacon Burger and then I met up w/ both mysters and we had my favorite...Spicy Ramen and Tajima!!!! Best Monday ever!

Tuesday I totally forgot what happened but it involved a trip to Wal-Mart and Weinershnitzel!!! All I can remember is a chili cheeseburger, chili cheese fries, and a chili cheese hot dog!

On my actual bday I was happily surprised when I opened the doors to 25 kids singing "Happy birday" (spelling is not a mistake) to me and from there my day was already made. The teachers at my school are sooo awesome. They brought food, got me a little something, and we're gonna take me out after work. But apparently more people wanna party too so we're going when I get back! Sugoi! My boss gave me a giftcard to 100 restaurants which is pretty sick and my teacher gave me this awesome scarf that I'd actually wear! What a great day right!?!

I stopped by the Preezy's place to drop off her board that just got waxed and she gave me my bday gift...A new Merriman Jersey in white! Exacalacaly what I wanted! But she had to run to go to her mom's bday dinner and I had to go to mine so we decided to celebrate more later.

It doesn't end there cuz I met up w/ my family at Shogun and had a feasty feast! Love seeing my nieces and more gifts from my bro. It was his bday on the 6th. The funny thing is my mom was trying to see what Reinah wanted for Xmas the whole time and said we were going to Toys R' Us after. I was like "WTF?, in San Marcos!?!" She apparently thought the one in Mira Mesa was still open. Shows how much she likes going there. Ha!

After a little nap TK, Eddie and I headed out to TGIF in Carmel Mountain for a some dinner and drinks. Good times and a thousand Naruto gifts from my Best Friend Elainne whom I haven't seen in forever. Pictures to describe the night thanks to Ollie's blog whom I jacked his pics. Good times w/ my friends and had to cut out early cuz Ollie, Preezy, Kimtan and I are the early Mammoth team to get there!

Mammoth here we come! Wish you could make it! Happy happy happy boy! Thank you to everyone for making this the best birthday ever and still going. Thank you for the texts, the ims, the emails, the hugs, and just all the love. I love you all. Peace. Love. Faith.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


Oh my God, when I thought Japan couldn't make something American better. The introduce a Dorito chip that made me wet my pants. It was sooo good. It's not just nacho cheese but also mozarella cheese too. It was like an orgasm in my mouth. Mmmmm.

KJ got some new ink. Faith. Hope. Love. I got 2 of the 3 right. Peace. Love. Faith.

Who doesn't love the Beatles!?! Who doesn't love Bearbricks!?! Who has a Beatles Bearbrick set!?! I do suckas!!! Its the Sgt. Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band!

A thousand Naruto presents later. I spy a Gaara sand bag!!! My new favorite bag!!!

Thank you friends. For everything seriously. Thank you for reading this far. I wish I could give you each a nice hug and tell you how much I appreciate your friendship. You guys make me a happy boy.

It wouldn't be an Alvinism w/out a random picture. Damn this Elvis Bearbrick is said!!!

www.alvinism.blogspot.com
www.wbz4life.com
www.mavyn.com
www.willysantos.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: