Thursday, December 06, 2007

Alvinisms 387

"Love will enter cloaked in friendship's name."

-Ovid

Did you know: The most used letter in the English alphabet is 'E' and 'Q' is the least used. (For all you Scrabblers)

Thought of the day: There is a severe lack of excitement in my life right now. But I guess I deserve it cuz I procrastinated on some of my work and now I'm cramming like I've never crammed before. I'm talking 4-6 hours everyday at least. The good thing is that with all this cramming I should be completely free by my birthday and snowboarding should be stress free!!! Yippee cuz its less than a week away!

Happy Birthday to my big brother Alan! I love you bro. Lots of you don't know my history w/ him or my family and I don't really think I should or need to share it but I just want to say that I appreciate my relationship w/ all of them so much more now. God bless. Peace. Love. Faith.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


In an effort to at least have a picture in this short random blog, I just randomly selected a photo from photobooth. Of course there are like 100 of my niece cuz she loves playing w/ it. I forgot the little boy's name but he looks sleepy. Sammy is barely on the bottom. Yay!


www.alvinisms.blogspot.com
www.wbz4life.com
www.mavyn.com
www.willysantos.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: