Thursday, December 06, 2007

Alvinisms 388

"The more original a discovery, the more obvious it seems afterwards."

-Arthur Koestler

Did you know: The word "cursive" comes from the Latin word for "run". Cursive letters run together.

Thought of the day: I'm turning 25 in less than a week. My bank account is waiting to be billed by several purchases. Paychecks can't come earlier. Xmas is coming too fast for my wallet. This is the beginning of my woes. But...

I'm going boarding in Mammoth, Xmas equals happy faces, good songs, and gift giving, my birthday equals I can do anything except retire or run for president, almost done w/ the first part of my head teacher training, and a whole lot more to be bright about. Okay, enough doing things to put off my studying. Have a happy day. Peace. Love. Faith.

Antidisestablishmentarianism

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


<div .."text-align: center;">In an effort to at least have one picture per Alvinism (lets see how long I keep this up) I've resorted to randomly selecting photos from photobooth. When did Fatch have slicked back hair! Ha! No this is not photobooth. J/K. I spy a Hundreds blue/white paisley shirt and a Zulu Nation medallion. That just sounds cool...medallion.

</div>www.alvinisms.blogspot.com
www.wbz4life.com
www.mavyn.com
www.willysantos.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: