Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Alvinisms 386

"One kind word can warm three winter months."

-Japanese proverb

Did you know: Canada is an Indian word meaning "Big Village".

Thought of the day: Two good things have come out of Canada...Kristen Kreuk and Misa Campo.

All I have to say is YIPPPPPEEEEEEEEEE!!! I recently received the confirmation letter and all the codes to our WBZ Mammoth trip to celebrate mine, Kimtan and Elainne's birthday! I'm not even gonna worry about rides or food for now cuz I still got mad studying to do this whole week. You might not see for the whole week while I'm in my bubble cranking out answers.

There is a Wildboyz NYC trip and it should be ill cuz its always ill to travel and even more dope to go w/ friends. Now can you imagine at least 12 crazy people in the Big Apple!?! As for me, Imma pretty much be a no go but stay safe and have fun to rest!

I still have no phone whatsoever cuz my new old phone broke and I had to order one off of ebay. So once again, I need all your numbers suckas! Unless you really don't like me. Ha! Who doesn't! J/K. Peace. Love. Faith.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz

www.wbz4life.com
www.alvinisms.blogspot.com
www.mavyn.com
www.willysantos.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: