Friday, November 09, 2007

Alvinisms 375

"Love is a fruit in season at all times."

-Mother Teresa

Did you know: Every day, you inhale about 61 cubic inches of other peoples' farts.

Thought of the day: Okay, so now I'm on the broke train and trying to figure out where I'm going to be around Christmas time. Not too many expenses on my end but there are a lot things I've been saving for that I have to stop for now to pay off the Mammoth rental and the Xmas gifts. Dang, even w/ two jobs I'm still living paycheck to paycheck.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


You know you're a sci-fi nerd when you order a quadrilogy for Aliens.

If you don't seem me out and about it's because I'm on a date w/ my homework. One more month to finish them all!

Reppin the WBZ in high school, "everything is bigger in Texas" style.

I bought these glasses just for eating at Tajima cuz when all the pretty waitresses serve you this is how if feels sometimes...well maybe all the time.

One rainy day I was watching cartoons on my laptop when I saw a peculiar sight. If you look closely you'll see an old man learning how to rollerblade in the rain. Ha! This is before I had my digicam and I took it w/ the cam on my comp.

www.alvinisms.blogspot.com
www.willysantos.com
www.wbz4life.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: