Thursday, November 08, 2007

Alvinisms 374

"Truth is the only safe ground to stand on. "

-Elizabeth Cady Staton

"Nobody can give you freedom. Nobody can give you equality or justice or anything. If you're a man, you take it."

-Malcolm X

Did you know: The moon moves about two inches away from the Earth each year.

Thought of the day: Happy birthday Shalihe! Shalihe is my friend and my manager at Willys Workshop if you don't know. We've been friends over 8 years now ever since I started working there when the shop first opened and I remember the interview quite well. Walking in w/ my "I'm too sexy for my tie" tie and there was Willy and Shalihe sitting in front of the trucks counter eagerly awaiting their most prized employee. Okay maybe I exaggerated the last part but it was fun interview. To be honest I think I was the only one who was formally interviewed in shop history. Anyhow, I got off topic. Shalihe is awesome she's really understanding, easy going, fun, and even funnier when she's drunk! I love you Shals!

It's a three day weekend for me which means.....more studying! Woopee! I've been a little behind my schedule for studying from the fires cuz I got really lazy so its time to kick my butt into gear. Hopefully I'll be having breakfast, lunch, or dinner w/ my Best soon. Peace. Love. Faith.

-Alvinism of the Wildoboyz


Believe it or not, but this painting is painted w/ the painter's own blood.

What's worse than a tarantula? A tarantula w/ 8 M-16 ready to shoot you.

www.alvinisms.blogspot.com
www.wbz4life.com
www.mavyn.com
www.willysantos.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: