Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Alvinisms 376

"I have failed many times, and that's why I am a success."

-Michael Jordan

Did you know: Mark Twain didn't graduate from elementary school.

Thought of the day: Yippee kai yay! It's one month away from my birthday which equals snowboarding and drinks!

So I've recently updated my Mac's operating system to Leopard and let me tell you I really enjoy it. It's not too much change that I have to spend a month getting used to it but it's enough to appreciate it.

Sorry not much to say cuz really all I've been doing is studying and playing Call of Duty 4 at TK's. (thanks TK). But enjoy all the pictures and comments. Peace. Love. Faith.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


Oh man, we made breakfast foods for Heroes night at Preezy's. Check out my beaut. Corn tortilla, eggs, sour cream, cheese, bacon, spam and salsa. Dammit I'm hungry again...until I watch the video at the bottom.

After Halloween sales are the best, TK asked me to buy this Predator mask for $35!

Who rides a carpet skateboard? I guess it's good for butt boarding?

I told you it was sick! The mask comes off and it looks super gnar!

One Saturday morning at 6 my dad asked me to help him load my truck at my old house in National City w/ trash. We used to have the nicest house on the block. Imagine this w/ trash, mattresses and other ridiculous things on the front lawn.

I used to bomb this hill standing on the back rack of my bike while Smiley steered. One time we hit a car cuz it curves at the bottom.

Actually, only i hit the car cuz Smiley swerved and barely bumped the car and I went flying and smashed into a parked car. I was unconscious for a little. We tried it again many times.

You know you're in the ghetto when there are bars on every house and on every window. Even on second story windows that you can't reach. Dang!

Woop tee doo! I spent Saturday at a landfill then showered then worked.

It's really big, they tried finding the body of a murdered little girl once. So so sad cuz it was never found.

I'd like to drive one of those big trucks and just run over stuff all day.

There's a little bit of God peaking through to see what we're doing to his Earth. GO GREEN!

For all you DS players out there, this is pretty cool.



This video is not for the weak stomach. You will lose you appetite or feel really gross. Watch w/ caution.

www.alvinisms.blogspot.com
www.willysantos.com
www.mavyn.com
www.wbz4life.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: