Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Alvinisms 373

"Man is born to live, not to prepare for life."

-Boris Pasternak

Did you know: Donald Duck comics were banned in Finland because he doesn't wear pants.

Thought of the day: Oh man, I've really been working hard on planning this Mammoth trip for my birthday and we're this much closer because we are sending in the deposit checks! I'm sleepy and hungry this is gonna be short! Peace. Love. Faith.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


Ollie and I found the dankest chicken for a chicken burrito. Dammit now I'm hungry again.

George and TK being models. This is their "yeah I'm looking at you pose."

This is their "too cool and have to look away pose."

Modeling can be tiring so TK takes a nap on Ollie. Look how close Ollie's head is to TK's junk.

Preez came w/ me to the the Houston Texans game, it was ball even if there were no Texan fans to heckle. Lots of high fives all around! Awesome jersey mama!

www.alvinisms.blogspot.com
www.wbz4life.com
www.mavyn.com
www.willysantos.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: