Friday, November 02, 2007

Alvinisms 372

"Watch me move with my juke."

-Verizon commercial we watched over and over again.

Did you know: Bob Sagat wasn't the original dad on Full House!?!

Thought of the day: So Friday night was spent in TK's room w/ Althea and Ollie just chillin and cruising the net and I was youtubing looking for old TV show intros. Lo and behold I find Full House but something is strange, you can see for yourself.



Who is that guy!?!

Saturday was a blast starting off at 7 in the morning, guess what I did! I got to drive all the way to National City to pick up garbage and stuff at my old house then drive to Convoy and dump it in a landfill! What fun. Then work at the shop till 3. Whew! After all the fun and festivities, Allan and I went to my coworkers house to watch her home team Alabama vs LSU. Lotsa booze and good times w/ coworkers. I was drunker than I thought and after numerous games of Taboo (you owe Allan and I lunch) I fell asleep at like 1030 at home. What a baby.

Sunday was disappointing in terms of football w/ the Chargers and the Colts losing but the time flew in TK's house. I literally stayed there for over 12 hours watching sports, sleeping, eating hash brown burritios and Primo Supremo Pizza, and watching American Gangster, which I must say is one of the best movies I've seen this year. I think I liked it more than Transformers. Okay, now that I've started your week w/ a snooze, it's time to sleep. Good night my friens. Peace. Love. Faith.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


I read The Hundreds blog and found some friends. Gotcha!!! www.thehundreds.com

Geez, so seriouso Ronnie!

Just thought this was cool.

This would actually be really rad to have.

This dude looks like he's from Gears of War slash Cabbage Patch kids. Why would you do this!?!

www.alvinisms.blogspot.com
www.willysantos.com
www.mavyn.com
www.wbz4life.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: