Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Alvinisms 371

"Do what you love and you'll never work a day in your life."

-Lotsa people

Did you know: There are 1,860 steps to the top of the Empire State Building.

Thought of the day: Dude, I've been getting emails and phone calls from the people at mammoth condos and its making me super stoked!

You gotta love the day after Halloween due to the half off everything! When else are they gonna sell Frankenstein Snickers? Christmas? No way, so this Halloween, the big TK and are investing our fortunes on costumes. When are we gonna use them? Who knows but they're sick and the new upcoming Christmas video is gonna be mindblowing! If you haven't seen last years, check out www.fatcholibre.com and be amazed! Now Orrie is a full fledged graduate and ready to give Steven Spielberg a run for his money.

This is also a great time for sports, basketball season has started and football season is starting to really shape up to who's who and who's gonna be there at the end. The beginning of football is cool but it doesn't say too too much. I mean, come on, all you Raider fans were bragging after they were first place for all of a total of.....1 week! Now you're a sinking ship and hiding behind your masks. Whatever, sports shmorts. Wait, what am I saying!?! This is the epitome of ESPN time and I stuck at home watching channels 2 through 13. Ho hum. Okay, enough now. Have a great weekend and Wildboyz Snowbunny Mammoth Trip 08 coming up Dec. 13-16! Peace. Love. Faith.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


This is by far the most awesome and disturbing at the same time pencil sharpener ever! Guess what the rest of the body can do!

Best man bathroom accessory I've seen yet next to maybe the shower CD/radio, the butthole washer thingie, or the mirror that makes you look skinny.



Ollie was gonna be a imac or ipod for Halloween. Don't think it would've topped this pups get up. Good job thinking of Optimus buddy. That thing is even glossy!

Ahh and here is a list of some jack-o-lanterns I found online. These are my favorites, starting from the bottom. I just like how they utilized the stem instead of being traditional.

Not much detail or anything, but it sure does make me laugh...and kinda throw up in my mouth.

Nothing too much, but it utilized tow of them and it looks really funny and cartoony! Love it!

And here is the toss up between my two favorites. This one of "The Shining" is just beyond sick! The detail and the occasion is perfect! Now I gotta look behind me and sleep w/ my lights on just because of a dang pumpkin. Sheesh!

I just wanna know how did they find a pumpkin w/ this shape! Full on carving over the whole pmpkin and just one of my favorite movies. These were all friggin sugoi man!!!

www.alvinisms.blogspot.com
www.wbz4life.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: