Sunday, October 21, 2007

Alvinisms 365

"Every instance of heartbreak can teach us powerful lessons about creating the kind of love we really want."

-Martha Beck

Did you know: A cow gives nearly 200,000 glasses of milk in her lifetime.

Thought of the day: I love having a new camera cuz everyone loves a cameraman! Friday night was chill with a few of us watching 30 Days of Night which was a pretty good movie. You get your jumps and thrills and the vampires looked awesome. But I think one of them was Balki Bartokomous from Perfect Strangers.

The Birdhouse premiere was a success and we packed the Mira Mesa Epicentre. The afterparty was even more off the hook cuz the booze was flowing everywhere! Mashed potato and bacon pizza, what more do you want! Yumm-o! I remember TJ saying, "if you see me bboying, then you know I'm blacked out." Lo and behold, by the end of the night we teamed up and tried to battle JR and some other dude. You know I'm drunk when I think I can battle anyone. Sorry JR. Anyhow, lots of pictures of the same people this night. Enjoy my first post w/ my new camera! Yippeee!

Our Wildboyz fantasy football league has heated up too, close matches, comeback (good one JR, damn the Giants D!), and even more trash talking! Love it!

Oh yeah, I know most of you read these Alvinisms of myspace but check out www.alvinism.blogspot.com so that it looks the way it is supposed to!

Don't breathe in the ashy air. Peace. Love. Faith.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


It all started here at the Epicenter packed w/ skaters and shop rats. Fun times.

This is Malik, one of the kids that kick it at the shop almost everyday, he's a really good dancer. He's trying out for Mighty Shock. Doesn't he kinda look like the guy from Reading Rainbow?
Kinda yeah!?!

I love my friend and coworker Juli!!!

Some of best friends, Fatcho aka bboy Jrazcal and my Bestest Lai.

Mike Logic and Fatch...and smoking girl and Willy.

Ollie loves sneaking these in.

Brian Sumner is a pro for Birdhouse. Thats Derek Burdette in the back, he's an amateur for Birdhouse.

I spy Rose and TJ looking silly. This is pre bboy master. Oh and Rogene of Curriculum mag in the back.

I had to put this one in. Ollie is saying to himself, "I wonder if Heaven is a scent?"

The best chef in the whole wide world! The one and only Wildboyz and Girlz Mamma Mia, Josephine!

TJ likes to poke his TT out. Josie's not havin it.

JR's not havin it either.

I have no idea what sign Jason is throwing up.

Fred Dog had a green spoon in his shirt pocket for some reason.

My best friend from preschool, Mr. Anthony, bboy master of the night, Fred jackin sh*t.

When we all went to Alvaros, we got out the car and asked, "who's eating?" No one replied so went home. It's just natural to go there right!?! TJ peed in public and people yelled at him.

TJ and I were tossed and my car was at Lai's so we crashed there on the couch. TJ threw up on and on the side of his car. And when we woke up he looked like this. Wet dreams?

This is the first picture I've taken w/ my camera. Of course it's of my foot and crooked toe!

www.wbz4life.com
www.mavyn.com
www.willysantos.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: