Thursday, October 18, 2007

Alvinisms 364

"Show me a person that says life is to short to do so many great things, and I'll show you a person who's afraid of tomorrow and isn't enjoying today."

-Dunno

Did you know: There are more bacteria in your mouth than there are people in the world. (Who wants to make out now!)

Thought of the day: Oooooo! I've finally received my camera! Lately I've been buying a lot of random things cuz I have money from my jobs. Some of them are random DVD's: All Dogs Go To Heaven and the Land Before Time, a rotary phone, a new case, new snowboard bindings, comic books, and old school book Island of the Blue Dolphins, and so much more stuff. But I think the camera is extra useful cuz I'm pretty sure ya'll get tired of seeing random photos and you wanna see yourselves. Tisk tisk tisk. "You're so vain, I bet you think this Alvinism is about you." Peace. Love. Faith.


I know it's random! But it's so awesome, I only wish it lit up when someone called like the Batphone on the old live Batman show.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


I used to really look up to Donger when I started skated especially when he ollied over a pull-up bar! I finally met him at one of the Santos Anniversary parties.

This thing is actually pretty useful and nifty if you like you cereal always crunchy. But for people like me it's useless because my favorite part is the sugar milk at the end! Yippee!!!

I think Imma be posting and laughing at this picture for a long time.

It's always a party with the Wildboyz, Willys Workshop and/or the Birdhouse team! Party on and bring your beer bellies! Don't worry the bouncer on steroids got fired so we're all safe at Bar Basic. See you suckas!

www.wbz4life.com
www.mavyn.com
www.willysantos.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: