Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Alvinisms 363

"Love yourself first and everything else falls into line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world."

-Lucille Ball (I Love Lucy)

Did you know: It takes 548 peanuts to make a 12-ounce jar of peanut butter.

Thought of the day: I love my friends, yes that means you because if you are reading this, you must be a friend techincally through myspace or from word of mouth from the old WBZ site or just www.alvinisms.blogspot.com or just my friend period. But yeah, I just felt like saying that. I think I'm in a really emo state right now; but its all good. Life is good; no matter how jacked up it is, you gotta see what's good otherwise it can see like it isn't worth living for; but there is always something worth living for. For me it's a lot of things and the ability to see the joy around us is something that can bring more happiness that money or wealth. Do what you love. Be w/ the people you love. And love unconditionally. Peace. Love. Faith.

Random thought of the day: Did you ever watch Salute Your Shorts on Nickelodeon? What do you do to deserve the nickname "Donkey Lips"?

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz

www.wbz4life.com
www.mavyn.com
www.willysantos.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: