Monday, October 08, 2007

Alvinisms 360

All I really have to say is that, last night was the best Monday Night Football game ever.

How can you throw 5 interceptions and fumble the ball and still come away w/ the win. Easy, you play a crappy team. Now I know this might sound hypocritical because I was getting on the case of people bashing the Chargers and their 1-3 record (against the AFC champs, the 3 out of 5 past Super Bowl winners, a 4-0 team, and I'll admit we completely sucked against the Chiefs) but come on; this game was literally handed to you and there were just too many chances for the Cowboys to come back. Ho hum whatever, not sure if anyone wants to read on about my sports gibber gabber so I'll just jab on in some sports forums. Peace. Love. Faith.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz

No comments: