Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Alvinisms 361

"The gem cannot be polished without friction, nor man perfected without trials."

-Chinese Proverb

Did you know: The Earth weighs around 6,588,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 tons.

Thought of the day: I've been a quazi-hermit lately because I've been reading a lot for my Head Teacher Training. Sorry if I seem distant, I'm sure many of you have had to take care of business and really buckled down to it. Me, I love my job and I'm happy to embark on it's new responsibilities.

Not only that I've started jogging again cuz I just feel slow. You know what quote make me wanna run? The one from "Legally Blonde" The that goes something like,

"Exercise gives you endorphins. Endorphins make you happy. Happy people just don't shoot their husbands, they just don't."

Yeah, that one. It just makes me wanna exercise so I can even reach a higher state of rainbows and butterflys or whatnot. Yeah. After I do my little jog, I do 100 push-ups and 200 sit-ups in my driveway and emo as it may sounds, its the best part cuz I stretch and stare at the stars during my sit-ups; or until my parents come home and almost run me over.

Anyhow, I'm really looking forward to this weekend cuz The Shop and friends will be heading to LA for the Birdhouse "The Beginning" World Premiere! I've loved skateboarding for over 10 years and to see this video finally come on and to support Willy is a great joy! Party on party people! Peace. Love. Faith.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


If you don't watch Naruto, these next few pictures will make no sense at all. Althea and I did this photo shoot at Club Heat in downtown SD. Are we comfortable here or what. This is the face Naruto makes when he's confused and says, "Ehh...sakura-chan?"

And when Naruto is super excited he says, "SAKURA-CHAN!!!"

When Shikamaru needs to think he puts his hands together and closes his eyes. Never take your eye of the opponent, Bruce Lee taught me that in "Enter the Dragon."

Hinata has a big crush on Naruto and when she is nervous she pokes her fingers, looks away, and blushes. Althea and I were having a ball while drinking at the table! Thanks Preezy Preez for the bottle service, hope your birthday was awesome! Love yah!


Ollie I found your next Macbook Pro dude. Donald Trump status.

If you're a Jeffrey Dahmer fan, cannibal, or just plain sick you'd might like this. The detail is pretty good though, even underneath.

Donkeys and solar power is the wave of the future.

I found Toe-Knee and Kimtan's secret Vietnamese life.

www.wbz4life.com
www.mavyn.com
www.willysantos.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: