Sunday, October 07, 2007

Alvinisms 359

"Whenever I hear, 'It can't be done,' I know I'm close to success. "

-Michael Flatley (the Lord of the Dance guy) (this is an awesome quote!)

Did you know: The universal recipient for blood is AB, the most common found element in the Universe is hydrogen, and the 100 year war was fought by England and France. Thank you to the show "Are you Smarter than a 5th Grader". I made it all the way to the end but the lady didn't so I'll never know if I coulda made a million buckaroos.

One thing for sure went well in sports and that was the Pacquiao fight. First happy memory in sports in a couple weeks. I mean, I was almost afraid to watch the dang fight. But what made it even more fun is that some of us watched it at Ollie's next door neighbor who happens to be white thrown in a Filipino neighborhood; but he was totally cool and had one of the nicest houses on the block...but I've only been in 4 of them so I don't know if that counts. Ollie and I got the run down of "Back in the days" stories and "do you know Filipinos are in the Navy?" stories but it still cool to listen to old timers want to share their knowledge. So we spent the night watching and exchanging mean jokes w/ Erwin's dad in the backround and eating the dankest adobo and drinking some wine and beer. Fight was over, Manny won, good night.

But what made Saturday even better was that it was my day off work from both jobs and nothing to do. So what do I do on a day off? Skate of course! Good session w/ Fred, Tee, Jay, and I that ended up w/ me being sore the day after. Some new tricks were landed so "Colonel" Aric Sanders watch out cuz the Purple Shins Crew is coming to take you down. Oh; by the way, BOTS (Battle of the Shops) is happening on October 20th the same day as the Birdhouse Premier in Mira Mesa, if you go to either one you are supporting so I hope to see ya'll at either. As for me, I'll probably be at BOTS cuz next Friday we're going to LA for the WORLD PREMIERE of the the Birdhouse Video!!!

Ah and come Sunday football holiday! After a long hiatus ESPN.com I can finally read w/ pleasure seeing that the Chargers spanked the Denver Broncos. So shut the hell up to all you haters and bandwagon jumpers. Its a great week. Even though I was working at the shop we all still enjoyed the game on the TV and made our own dankage guacomole. Thanks for picking up the KFC too Jenny! Peace. Love. Faith.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz



If you've seen the Paris Hilton sex tape and like Eva Longoria, you're gonna love this.



Ahh and yes you are wondering who this beautiful woman is on my Alvinism. It is none other than my friend Lizzy!!! She used to dance on Pac Modern when I was on TM and she is best friends w/ Becca who was on TM too! Good memories and fun drive back from SF. I'm proud of you mama!

www.wbz4life.com
www.willysantos.com
www.mavyn.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: