Saturday, October 06, 2007

Alvinisms 358

"Go through your phone book, call people and ask them to drive you to the airport. The ones who will drive you are your true friends. The rest aren't bad people; they're just acquaintances."

-Jay Leno (Edwin did this to me once, he asked me to drive him all the way to LAX! I passed)

Did you know: The shortest war in history was between Zanzibar and England in 1896. Zanzibar surrendered after 38 minutes.

Thought of the day: First wanna give some big shout outs to Apreezy and TJ for their 24th and 25th bdays!!! We celebrated April's Bday at "The Strip Club" in the Gaslamp for some dank steak and mac n' cheese. Too bad when I was adding Montreal steak seasoning to mine, the big side where you scoop it by the spoon opened and completely covered my steak in seasoning! Dang! I was able to scrape most of it off but it was still on the saltier side, but that's the way I like it. Sorry no pictures yet.

Saturday equaled a great skate session w/ Freddy, TJ, JR, and I on Willy's mini ramp, it was a really nice day for skating because of the cool breeze and not so hot sun. Fun times as always skating and learning new tricks, even if its on accident. Ho hum.

Just to give ya'll a heads up, December is creepin up and that means my bday is coming up as well! Elainne and I will finally be combining our bdays and are planning a trip up to Mammoth Mountain for 2 nights so keep the 14th-16th free suckas! Aight, time to sleep then watch the Pacquiao fight. Peace. Love. Faith.

-Alvinism of the Wilboyz


Can you believe that this action figurine looking thingie is actually a computer!?! Sick!

Who says video games can't be sexy?

Alyasha of Fiberops did a guest board for Krooked. Hey Edwin I bet you want to add this one to your collection huh!

This is a toilet tank, so you can really see when the turtle head is popping out.

Nothing is more nostalgic that legos and popcicles...well maybe, Big Sticks and Garbage Pail Kids...or maybe Bubble Tape and slap wraps...or maybe bubble gum cigarettes and Skip-it (not that I owned one)...well maybe there a lot of things that are nostalgic, but this is still cool.

www.wbz4life.com
www.mavyn.com
www.willysantos.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: