Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Alvinisms 357

""

-

Did you know:

Thought of the day: Dammit, I had this whole Alvinism done a day ago and then my comp froze and I lost all of it! What happened when it said blogger automatically saves my drafts! DANG! Its okay cuz it was all about the Chargers and the Padres and now we still have to go to Colorado to play the Denver Broncos but I don't want to beat a dead horse so I'll just drop it.

Things have been kinda bleh for me lately; usually at times like these I'll turn to going out and having fun w/ friends but there is just so little time left in my schedule when I count in two jobs and studying to become a head teacher which has more material than a year in college so I'm bustin my ass cuz if I don't I have to pay for all the work instead of my work! I have no idea how much it costs but these books are huge, long, in color, thick paper, so it must be a grip!

And on top of that I think I got caught on the Pomerado/Ted Williams light because I got caught in the middle of the intersection behind a stupid SUV. Shit! How much do one of those fucking tickets cost!?! I'm sorry for the profanity but I've been hand a lot of crap lately and it's starting to pile up. Add that to being broke = not cool. I'm gonna end this before I drive myself crazy and sit outside and play chess to relax. Peace.

Its boring cuz I'm mad. Sorry.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz

No comments: