Sunday, August 19, 2007

Alvinisms 340

"It's not always rainbows and butterflies,
it's compromise that moves us along.

My heart is full and the door's always open,
you come any time you want."

-Maroon 5

Did you know: Cows poop 16 times a day on average.

Thought of the day: Not much to say. Umm. Here's a bunch of pictures from the Film This Premiere before all the fighting and blood. Peace. Love. Faith.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz

-Sad Sunday



The new iPhone shuffle!



The Frees stands alone.

So that's what the shirt looks like w/out blood and what Sprigle looks like not handcuffed.

The whole family are party animals!

I think JR is blessing the cake.

Chris is smiling funny and L. Dula is scary!

Skate phenoms Taylor Shuffield and Spencer Nuzzi and Mike Stacks before the youngies got kicked out for trying to buy drinks.

Kimtan did you bring the soy sauce to a pizza place? You are Vietnamese!

Mira Mesa Street Fighters.

I think Willys is pooing in his pants right now.

The only guy that I know that likes crabbin too! Oh Miso Harney on Thursday nights are amazing. Bomb James Bomb is the best special roll I've ever had.

Happy Haps.

I spy w/ my little eye a Snoozie Bear!

JR; she's right in front of you!

Jamie made an appearance too! Fulltown!

Pic w/ producer, director, and filmer of the video; Cameron Sanchez. We went to the same elementary. But I was in 5th grade and he was in kindergarden.

Bob and I were some of the first employees at Willys Workshop. BOW!!!

We need to go back to Mama Mia's or Miso Harneys soon!

Rose has smiled like this since I could remember.

Hi best!

WGZ out and about.

www.wbz4life.com
www.mavyn.com
www.willysantos.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: