Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Alvinisms 339

"The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes but in having new eyes."

-Marcel Proust

Did you know: I've been playing Madden since 1993. Yes I've missed a few years but still. Madden 93 and the Redskins w/ Art Monk was the shiz or w/ the Bills and Thurman Thomas! Congrats on the Hall of Fame! As if he reads this.

Thought of the day: Man I love Madden and football. August 14 aka the Madden release date is practically a holiday for me even though I had to work. First I wanna thank Preezy for picking it up for me at Toys R Us on her break. Glad your day got better and the chicken was wonderful. But yeah, the new Madden is a lot of sick a smidge of spectacular and whole lot of eff yeah!

Sorry for the lack of updates, its just that my computer battery is jacked and I need to stop by the Apple store and see wassup. So in the meanwhile I have to do them on Preez's comp while she reads a book.


Lately I've been thinking of the death and possible rebirth of the road trip. Me personally I love them granted you travel w/ good company. Nothing beats cramming and waiting for long periods of time and then being amazed at how great the AMPM in Arizona is compared to Sabre Springs. Its funny how you'll come out w/ $20 worth of junk in candy, soda, toys, glasses, magazines, etc on a road trip but you'd think twice about buying a 2 for $2 hot dog at the gas station. But yeah, now that prices are so high on gas its cheaper to fly to a destination than to drive. So that is where the death is; but on the other hand now prices are dropping and who knows when they'll spike again and add the new hybrids and ability to rent them. Maybe friends will wanna take one last voyage together on the road before we say "Goodbye" to the roadtrip. Anyone down? Peace. Love. Faith.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz

-THANK YOU!


The chair has a mirror model if your left nut hangs lower. Or if you just want to seem manlier a bigger shaft cut out
.
www.wbz4life.com
www.mavyn.com
www.willysantos.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: