Monday, August 20, 2007

Alvinisms 341

"Learn to value yourself, which means: to fight for your happiness. "

-Ayn Rand

Did you know: The WBZ Vegas Full video has been viewed over 21,000 times!

Thought of the day: Lotsa lotsa work for me and the two jobs, but no worries cuz I love them both. They keep me busy and keep money in my accounts so yippee!

Oh and this Wednesday I plan on going fishing w/ whoever wants to come at the Oceanside Pier at 830 or 9pm. So far 7 confirmed fishermen. Hell, I'll go by myself. See you there. Peace. Love. Faith.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz

-Love, love, love you.


Man, these deserts are the shit!

Who needs Boomers?

Dope bearbricks: Optimus Prime, Megatron, Bumblebee, and Barricade.

www.wbz4life.com
www.mavyn.com
www.willysantos.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: