Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Alvinisms 320

"Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage."

-Anais Lin

Did you know: Any free-moving liquid in outer space will form itself into a sphere, because of its surface tension.

Thought of the day: 4th of July came a few hours early at the House of Blues. Apparently I like giving lapdances and work for a secret government agency and am being watched. We left early and I don't remember a thing. Happy birthday Raelynn! I was told that I said happy b-day to you but I don't remember cuz I was too wasted so here's another one! Happy Birthday!

Wednesday 4th of July: Woke up drunk and wanted to throw up so I did. Now I've never had my throat swollen after throwing up so I didn't know what it was so I kept gagging to get the thing out but it was just swollen and making it worse. Stupid. Anyhow, we went to Ollies for bbq and here's the rundown: beer, vomit, skateboards, phatty bruise, 5 hours of beer pong, fireworks, Click, Padres, Zion, licking toes, pigs in a blanket, burgers, corn IN champagne, Rainbow Warriors.

BTW, Transformers is a great movie! Fantastic 4 is also pretty good! Lotsa pictures in the next Alvinism.

AUGUST 2ND, WILLYS WORKSHOP SKATE FILM "FILM THIS" IS RELEASING AT EDWARDS THEATRE MIRA MESA!!! SPREAD THE WORD!

Have a wonderful day my friends. Peace. Love. Faith.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz

-Agents...agents!!!

www.wbz4life.com
www.mavyn.com
www.willysantos.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: