Thursday, July 12, 2007

Alvinisms 325

"The real trick is to stay alive as long as you live."

-Ann Landers

Did you know: If barbie had been a real woman, her measurements would have been 97-58-97.

Thought of the day: Yay for the first guest blog entry from fello Wildgirl Josephine! I'll be posting it up this weekend! I don't have much to say but I did want to give you a heads up on guest blogs. Hopefully I'll be putting up some guest blogs from some of my friends and then I'll make a response blog and back to the normal blogs then another guest blog, so yeah hope ya'll enjoy and if you said you could write one please send it. Thank you again Josephine! Love you my friend! CAREVJ 4 life. Peace. Love. Faith.

August 2nd don't forget to check out our Willys Workshop skate film "Film This"

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz

-Showed up!



www.wbz4life.com
www.mavyn.com
www.willysantos.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: