Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Alvinisms 324

"Always be prepared."

-Boy Scouts of America's motto

Did you know: KOA (Kampgrounds of America) offer Wi-Fi at many of its kampgrounds

Thought of the day: Normally this seems like nothing, but I was a Boy Scout! Scounts Honor! My family and I used to go camping a lot and I loved every minute of it and being outdoors all the time. Now they gotta ruin it for people and for little tykes w/ Wi-Fi!?! Shizz, I thought the Pontiac Aztec was bad. That was the SUV that you drive to the woods and camp in the car, equiped w/ power outlets and crap. What's the use of camping if you're gonna stay in the car and watch DVDs all day. Whatever. Gotta get out the house and back in tune w/ nature. Emo! Peace. Love. Faith.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz

-I did good!


These rings are pretty sick cuz they vibrate to wake you're drunk a$$ up. Instead of an annoying alarm, you get a gentle vibration. Watch out Ollie!!! No more clipper love for you!

This is just wrong and hella freaky! When you're washing you hands and you feel baby hands! Aww hell to tha gnaw!!!

This is pretty sick, but only if you have a lot of room in your house, or in most of our cases...our room.

The sexiest accesory for for Macbook ladies.

Told yah I was a boy scout! Yeah yeah, here I'm just a tiger cub, but I'm rolling w/ wolves yo! BTW, check out the tummy!

www.wbz4life.com
www.mavyn.com
www.willysantos.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: