Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Alvinisms 318

"To me, there are three things we all should do every day. We should do this every day of our lives. Number 1 is laugh. You should laugh every day. Number 2 is think. You should spend some time in thought. And Number 3 is, you should have your emotions moved to tears, could be happiness or joy. But think about it. If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day. That's a heck of a day. You do that seven days a week, you're going to have something special.""

-Jim Valvano

Did you know: Some ribbon worms will eat themselves if they can’t find any food.

Thought of the day: This summer just got a lot cooler! Cuz it looks like I might watch a movie w/ the kids at the Cinema every thursday, of course they are all kiddie movies, but they are always funny!

I just watched So You Think You Can Dance and I was kinda weirded w/ them doing krump, but I was kinda impressed! Now, I don't know how to krump to save my life but I thought it was cool routine. Hok's routine w/ the hummingbird and flower was damn dope. I'm not a big fan of Wade, but it was amazing to me. Oh, and Cedric has some crazy moves.

No pictures to post right now but there are three videos that you might wanna take a peek at.

Random thought of the day: How do our eyebrows, pubes, armpit hair and whatnot know to stop growing at a certain length. But if you cut them or pull them, they grow back? This is a serious question and if you could answer it, it'd be much appreciated.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz

-Eat every 2 hours!



This is just crazy, this cop goes crazy on a skateboarder on Go Skateboarding Day. Its really nuts and unfortunate. It gets crazier when another kid and a girl get involved. It's crazy excessive but its also resisting arrest and running away is a crime so I wonder what will happen. So sad.



Mac or PC? Who cares, this video is pretty funny, wait for the breakdown at the end.



Thanks Allan for showing us this video!!!

www.wbz4life.com
www.mavyn.com
www.willysantos.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: