Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Alvinisms 317

"I wrote myself a check for ten million dollars for acting services rendered and dated it Thanksgiving 1995. I put it in my wallet and it deteriorated. And then, just before Thanksgiving 1995, I found out I was going to make ten million dollars for Dumb & Dumber. I put that check in the casket with my father because it was our dream together."

-Jim Carrey

Did you know: In Iowa, Kisses may last for no more than five minutes.

Thought of the day: Gotta love the perks of working at a school. One of the students are moving up in grades and her parents are buying all the teachers pizza for lunch. Yay!!!

Random thought of the day: Yellow cherries (Rainer cherries) are yummy!

-We finally found them!




This video is only 5 seconds but worth a minute of laughter.


I highly doubt these watermelons are organic.

If you need an ambulance this big, you are waaaaay too overweight.

Bone Thugs-N-Harmony is one of the greatest rap groups ever.

Ojay and I rode the legendary ride "The Zipper" at the Del Mar Fair, even though its practically at every fair in existance.

Preezy and I already have 2 fish: George and Lucky. Now we have 3 more, one big happy family.

www.wbz4life.com
www.mavyn.com
www.willysantos.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: