Monday, June 25, 2007

Alvinisms 316

"I wish I knew how to quit you, Griffey."

-This was a sign put up by a Mariners fan (Ken Griffey Jr's former team) on his first return to his old team. It just goes to show that he is still well loved by his fans. Me too.


Did you know: On average cows poop 16 times per day.

Thought of the day: Whoa, I'm tripping cuz on espn.com I just found out that one of the wrestlers that I used to watch on WWF and his family has been found dead, supposedly a murder suicide. I don't wanna give details but its really sad, RIP Chris Benoit.

Its kinda weird cuz I'm going back to my old schedule where I go to work 30 minutes later. But I'm kinda bummed! I've been waking up earlier and getting used to it but shizz, now Imma be awake staring at the ceiling wondering if I should go back to sleep or not. Argh. Oh well. Instead, here I am writing a quickie Alvinism.

Random thought of the day: Damn! What do you do when you say hi to someone and then you realize it isn't the person you though it was? You get that awkward hello back and the big googly eyes as you turn around. Might as well introduce yourself...idiot! J/K.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz

-Hope you can see the pics!

I just thought this picture was funny. Just imagine what a guy who'd put this on his truck is really doing behind closed doors.

www.wbz4life.com
www.mavyn.com
www.willysantos.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: