Sunday, June 24, 2007

Alvinisms 315

"Worry looks around, sorry looks back, faith looks up."

-Unknown

Did you know: TSe most difficult words to say fast in English are: Sixth sick sheik's sixth sheep's sick.

Thought of the day: The end of the year show was a blast and I really felt like proud parent or something. Seeing all the little ones singing their hearts out, dancing, and a few crying on stage was not just cute; but it made me realize that I really am a big part of them growing up. It's a little scary because in all the books I've been reading it says that they pick up on everything from what I say to how its said to how I act. So being the model citizen I am, I always try to set the best example for them and encourage them to make decisions on their own and learn for themself. I dunno if you wanna hear it, and I'm sorry I can't put pictures (but you understand, its kids), but yeah, I love my job.

This weekend was pretty chill, thank God cuz I've worked a lot of hours and all at the end of the week. Much need sleep, spam and eggs were in order.

My two favorite baseball teams are playing each other now, the Red Sox and the Padres so I don't really know who to choose for. You should see me when I watch a game; for example when Chris Young stikes out Big Papi, I go, "Oh Yeeeaahh!!!....ssssshh***ttt!" It's kinda weird.

Sunday equals another doozy. First of all Preezy, Lai, Ojay and I went to the Del Mar Fair and met up w/ Preezy's high school friend Christian and his girlfriend Karen. It was a fun day full of food, fish, and not winning games. But we discovered a new game that involves fish a Corona bottle to stand up. No details cuz it'll take too long. After a long day, we get home and take a nap. End afternoon.

At night we missed KJ's birthday party at Harney's cuz we went to Bar Basic for Preezy's high school friend's birthday. It was a pretty chill night, lotsa pool and new faces. Sorry KJ! Happy Birthday brotha! Love you man!

Gotta get ready for work, pictures to come later and the guest blogs!!! Peace. Love. Faith.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz

-Skip homework for a long day

www.wbz4life.com
www.mavyn.com
www.willysantos.com
www.tmdance.org

No comments: